Saturday, March 26, 2005

apologies . . .

Sorry if I've been neglecting you of late. The thing is, I've been playing games every spare minute my life will allow.

Have had wild, unrealistic thoughts recently about opening a game shop.

Hear me out.

I'm keeping the ultimate selling point of the place close to my chest, but, basically, there's nowhere, at least where I come from in London, that caters for hardcore gamers and the culture that surrounds them.

Yeah, sure, that are tonnes of GAME shops that sell games, take your money and say thank you very much, have a nice day etc have you got a loyalty card.

But there's nowhere I can go, buy games, play games with others over a coffee or something and have a chat with similar thinking people about games I love.

Watch this space.

No comments: